Please find below some final confirmation details regarding the Preliminary and HSC Lectures in the upcoming July holidays.
Viewing your lectures
Lecture Times and Registration
- Registration opens 30mins prior to the lectures beginning:
- 9:30am for the 10am lectures
- 12:30pm for the 1pm lectures
- We advise you to arrive at least 15mins before each lecture as there are large numbers of students that we have to register.
- We will have your name at the registration desk, but you are welcome to bring your ticket to show on your phone.
- If you are enrolled in the afternoon lecture, we will register you in the morning so your ‘ticket’ will be the lecture notes.
Campus Map & Transport
Campus maps for each venue (including the registration point) can be access by clicking on the links below:
- UTS – Building 05B, 1 Quay Street Haymarket (Faculty of Law) Down from the UTS Library.
- Macquarie University – Outside the Price Theatre (W5A) 23 Wally’s Walk
- University of Newcastle – Inside the Hunter Building (enter via the Western Side walkway next to the Hunter Cafe)
- UOW Wollongong (Monday 16th July) – Inside the foyer of Building 21 on the Western, or road side (Early Start Faculty)
- UOW Wollongong – (Tues 17 -Fri 20th) Inside Building 20 (Communications building opposite the library entrance)
There will be student representatives and signage at all venues to help you find your way.
If you are lost, please call 1300 677 336
Each of our university partner campuses have detailed transport options. Please access this information by clicking on the links below:
Please note that it’s really important you read the maps carefully as the university campuses are really large and sometimes difficult to negotiate!
Macquarie University is offering free parking to all students.
- Food outlets will be open at all venues, however you are welcome to bring your own food.
- Water is permissible inside lecture theatres.
- All lecture theatres are air-conditioned, but it’s a good idea to wear layers of clothing.
- We will provide you with comprehensive lecture notes, but please bring with you specific items (such as calculators) and something to write with.
- Laptops are also permissible if you wish.
Invite your friends!
- We still have limited places available in most of our lectures, so you are most welcome to have your friends come with you.
- If it’s still on the timetable, it’s still available!
We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your best these holidays!
The team from HSC in the Holidays