Please find below some final confirmation details regarding the Preliminary and HSC Lectures in the upcoming July holidays.
Viewing your lectures
Lecture Times and Registration
- Registration opens 30mins prior to the lectures beginning:
- 9:30am for the 10am lectures
- 12:30pm for the 1pm lectures
- We advise you to arrive at least 15mins before each lecture as there are large numbers of students that we have to register.
- We will have your name at the registration desk, but you are welcome to bring your ticket to show on your phone.
Campus Map & Transport
Campus maps for each venue (including the registration point) can be access by clicking on the links below:
- Macquarie University – Outside the MUSE Building C7A, 18 Wally’s Walk – Opposite the Macquarie Theatre.
- University of Newcastle – Inside the General Purpose Building (GP201)
- UOW Southern Sydney – Inside the main foyer
- UOW Wollongong – Inside Building 20 (Communications building opposite the library entrance)
- UTS – Building 5, 1 Quay Street Haymarket
Each of our university partner campuses have detailed transport options. Please access this information by clicking on the links below:
- University of Technology (UTS)
- Macquarie University
- UOW Wollongong Campus
- UOW Southern Sydney Campus
- University of Newcastle
Please note that it’s really important you read the maps carefully as the university campuses are really large and sometimes difficult to negotiate!
Macquarie University is offering free parking to all students.
Please read instructions on the ticket carefully!
There will be student representatives and signage at all venues to help you find your way.
- Food outlets will be open at all venues (except UOW Southern Sydney), however you are welcome to bring your own food.
- Water is permissible inside lecture theatres, but not food.
- All lecture theatres are air-conditioned, but it’s a good idea to wear layers of clothing.
- We will provide you with comprehensive lecture notes, but please bring with you specific items (such as calculators) and pens, etc.
- Laptops are also permissible if you wish.
Invite your friends!
- We still have limited places available in most of our lectures, so you are most welcome to have your friends come with you.
- If it’s still on the timetable, it’s still available!
We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your best these holidays!
The team from HSC in the Holidays