Dear HSC attendees,
Please find below all the details you need for your HSC in the Holidays bookings
You can view your workshop sessions by clicking “My Tickets“.
Please click on”My Account” to access your account for more details on each of your sessions.
If you would like to add more sessions, or modify your existing workshops, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Focused HSC Workshops Details
Registration for all Focused HSC Workshops will begin at 8:30am for a 9am start. Your name will be on our registration desk, so there is no need for you to bring a printed copy of your ticket. Your e-ticket can be shown on your phone.
We will provide you with further details closer to the event.
What to bring
- Food outlets will be open at all venues (except UOW Southern Sydney), however you are welcome to bring your own food/water bottle to last you for a full day!
- All tutorial rooms are air-conditioned, but it’s a good idea to wear layers of clothing.
- We will provide you with comprehensive workshop booklets, but please bring with you specific items (such as calculators, pens, etc.)
- We also strongly encourage you to bring your notes and materials for each subject, particularly for those subjects with multiple options. Our workshops are designed to be very interactive and we will have you working throughout the day
- Laptops are also permissible for each day.
Each of our university partner campuses have detailed transport options. Please access this information by clicking on the links below:
- University of Technology (UTS)
- Macquarie University
- UOW Wollongong Campus
- UOW Southern Sydney Campus
- University of Newcastle
There will be student representatives and signage at all venues to help you find your way.
If you are lost, please call 1300 677 336
Campus maps for each venue (including the registration point) can be access by clicking on the links below:
- Macquarie University – Outside Building W6B (near the Lotus Theatre)
- University of Newcastle – Inside the Mathematics Building (Building V: F8 on the map)
- UOW Southern Sydney – Inside the main foyer
- UOW Wollongong – Inside Building 21 (Early Start Facility Near P4 Western Carpark)
- UTS – Foyer of Bldg 11 (Faculty of Engineering & IT Bldg, CB11)
Please note that it’s really important you read the maps carefully as the university campuses are really large and sometimes difficult to negotiate!
If you have any questions for the team then do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 1300 677 336.
We look forward to seeing you during the holidays.
The team at HSC in the Holidays