English Advanced – Paper 1 HSC Lecture Video
Hear tips, tricks and essential content from our HSC experts to prepare effectively for the Trial exams.
Held at five of our university partner campuses
Here’s what you’ll learn at each lecture:
- Vital key content from the core and/or option modules of each subject from one of our HSC Experts;
- Examination tips, tricks and strategies to maximise your marks;
- Insights into what HSC markers are looking for within responses;
- How to respond to a range of HSC questions and worked answers/solutions.
_This is the most effective way to prepare for the HSC Trial exams and boost your internal mark. No other organisation can boast the qualifications and experience of our HSC presenters._ Students will also receive comprehensive booklets/notes written by our expert teachers
Advanced English Lecture Details:
Detailed analysis and techniques to succeed in Paper 1: AOS Discovery.
This includes comprehension, creative writing and essay questions. Vital examination strategies will also be addressed, including insights on how to achieve band 6 responses.
Paper 2 modules
Detailed instruction on how to approach each extended response question in Paper 2. The lecture includes Module A: Comparative Study of Texts and Contexts, Module B: Critical Study of Texts, and Module C: Representation and Text.
Please note that this lecture will focus on how to respond to these areas, and not deal with each prescribed text specifically.
- All of Paper 1 Modules covered
- Common errors made across the each section of the paper
- Tips, tricks and strategies to improve your marks in the exam
- Exposure to potential HSC questions and exemplar answers