ACE the HSC Free Seminars
Want to ACE the HSC exams this year?
We can help you!
These powerful lectures will allow you to hear from our expert HSC Teachers/Markers and past State Ranked students on what you need to do to achieve your best in the upcoming exams.
During this two-hour Seminar (3 x 35min sessions), you will learn vital strategies that have proven to improve exam results and allow you to prepare better for the final HSC exams in October.
A range of topics will be covered. You will learn:
Preparing for exams how to work smarter, not harder
- Effective study timetables used by 99 ATAR students
- Learning techniques & study skills that work
- How to lock course content into your long-term memory
- Relaxation techniques to maintain balance
During the exam Essential tips and tricks to maximise your marks
- What you really need to do during reading time
- Answering multiple choice questions effectively
- Maximising marks in written responses
- Tricks to avoid errors and ‘mind blanks’
- What HSC markers are really looking for
After the exams Using the final term to give you an advantage over everyone else in NSW
- Maintaining motivation and engagement
- How to use exam feedback to improve your marks
- Support structures available to you
Admission is free!
Although we would love for you to make a small $5 or $10 donation on the day to our preferred charity – Father Chris Riley’s Youth off the Streets.
Please note that due to the popularity of this lecture, places are strictly limited.
To secure your place, register to any of the sessions below
Studies of Religion
What our students say about the program
We have helped 15,221 students achieve the result of their dreams!