We are the leaders in HSC Enrichment programs
Welcome to HSC in the Holidays!
For over the past 11 years, we have been running holiday programs for HSC students and parents. As Senior HSC teachers/markers, recognised as the most qualified, experienced and passionate, we teach essential knowledge and equip students with the skills to ensure that they achieve HSC success.
Since 2005, we have helped over 15,867 students from over 350 schools improve their marks to achieve their best. HSC in the Holidays students are six times more likely to achieve a Band 6 than other students. Finally, 98.2% of all students have also recommended us to their friends!
It is important to note that we are the only organisation that is fully supported by many of the major NSW Universities: UTS, Macquarie University, the University of Newcastle and the University of Wollongong.
Every year, students (and parents) have the opportunity to attend a number of programs during the holiday period in state-of-the-art learning spaces across all of these campuses.
So, what programs and resources do we offer?
Please click on any below to read more about these innovative programs (Year 11 students/parents click here):
Students who study with us have an average improvement of 17% to their HSC results!
We are the leaders in HSC Enrichment
- We have the most qualified, experienced and enthusiastic HSC teachers/markers.
- We run unique and innovative programs run prior to all major exams
- We are fully supported and endorsed by the major NSW universities
- 98.2% of past participants have recommended this to their friends
- The program runs across 18 of the most popular HSC subjects
- All campuses are safe and easily accessible via public transport
- Our resources are from students who participated in our program and achieved a 97+ ATAR
Hear tips, tricks and essential content from our HSC experts to prepare effectively for the Trial exams. Held at five of our university partner campuses
Small, interactive classes proven to improve your final HSC mark. Held across five of our university partner campuses.