Below is an outline of what is covered within each of our programs/resources:
Detailed analysis and techniques to succeed in all of the HSC topics. The most difficult aspects of each topic will be addressed, including insights on how to achieve band 6 results.
- All core topics covered
- Common errors made across the core units
- Tips, tricks and strategies to improve your marks in the exam
- Exposure to potential HSC questions and their solutions
All areas of the Mathematics General syllabus will be addressed. Students will receive guided instruction on strategies to improve their knowledge, skills and examination strategies. A range of possible HSC questions will be answered on the day and students will be provided with a comprehensive workbook that includes worked solutions, tips for each section of the exam and practice questions specific to each topic.
- Intensive review of all core and option topics
- Practice a range of possible HSC questions across each topic
- Provision of exemplar and annotated response to questions
- Personalised feedback throughout the day.
- Insights into the HSC marking process and tips to maximise marks
Premium HSC Resources
- To date, we have over 40 HSC Ancient History files for A+ club members
- Files include complete study notes, assessment tasks, practice papers and a range of sample answers to the most difficult questions
- All files are from 97+ ATAR students from the last two years.