HSC Trial Preparation Lectures, Focused Workshops, and Resources to prepare students for the HSC Trial exams.
The quickest and most effective way to improve your internal HSC marks.
Would you like to do it by studying smarter, instead of harder?
If so, you’re in the right place
HSC – Modern History Programs:
Hear tips, tricks and essential content from our HSC experts to prepare effectively for the Trial exams.
Held at five of our university partner campuses
Here’s what you’ll learn at each lecture:
- Vital key content from the core and/or option modules of each subject from one of our HSC Experts;
- Examination tips, tricks and strategies to maximise your marks;
- Insights into what HSC markers are looking for within responses;
- How to respond to a range of HSC questions and worked answers/solutions.
_This is the most effective way to prepare for the HSC Trial exams and boost your internal mark. No other organisation can boast the qualifications and experience of our HSC presenters._ Students will also receive comprehensive booklets/notes written by our expert teachers
Modern History Lecture Details:
Detailed analysis and techniques to succeed in the Core topic: World War I and its Aftermath 1914 – 1919: A Source-based Study. Vital examination strategies will also be addressed, including insights on how to achieve band 6 responses.
- All core topics covered
- Common errors made across the core units
- Tips, tricks and strategies to improve your marks in the exam
- Exposure to potential HSC questions and their solutions
HSC Lecture Pricing
|2 Subjects||$||75.00||Save 7%|
|3 Subjects||$||105.00||Save 14%|
|4 Subjects||$||130.00||Save 21%|
|5 Subjects||$||150.00||Save 26%|
|6 Subjects||$||170.00||Save 28%|
|7 Subjects||$||190.00||Save 32%|
|8 Subjects||$||210.00||Save 34%|
- Intensive review of all core and option topics
- Practice a range of possible HSC questions across each topic
- Provision of exemplar and annotated response to questions
- Personalised feedback throughout the day.
- Insights into the HSC marking process and tips to maximise marks
|2 Workshops||$||370.00||Save 3%|
|3 Workshops||$||490.00||Save 16%|
|4 Workshops||$||590.00||Save 29%|
|5 Workshops||$||690.00||Save 38%|
|6 Workshops||$||790.00||Save 44%|
Helping you achieve success in the half-yearly examinations
Our subject-specific seminars have been designed to provide you with the insight and understanding from our expert HSC Teachers in the lead up to the half-yearly exams.
Each seminar runs for two hours. In each session, you will learn:
- How to approach each type of question in the exam;
- A chance to practice writing answers/solutions;
- Techniques to maximise marks;
- A deeper understanding of what HSC Markers are looking for;
- Vital critical thinking and analysis skills;
- Detailed, in-depth content in key areas of the syllabus.
Lecture notes will also be provided for each session you attend.
- Core Study: World War I 1914-1919: A Source-based Study
What you will learn:
- Perspectives the Core topic from a highly experienced HSC Marker
- Tips, tricks and strategies on responding to various question types
- Insights into what HSC Markers will be looking for in responses
- A chance to attempt sample HSC questions and view exemplar responses
SEMINARS PRICING (inclusive of workshop materials and GST):
|1 Seminar||$ 30.00|
|2 Seminars||$ 55.00||(save 9%)|
|3 Seminars||$ 75.00||(save 18%)|
|4 Seminars||$ 95.00||(save 21%)|
|5 Seminars||$ 115.00||(save 23%)|
|6 Seminars||$ 135.00||(save 25%)|
Filter by Location
All of the files that are part of the premium resources are from students whose result was greater than 95 in their examination. Additionally, all the teacher files have been written by Senior HSC teachers/markers. Different schools may grade these files differently so we can accept no responsibility for the mark that you will receive.
Please note, however, that these files are only designed to be used as a guide for students to assist in their HSC year and are copyrighted accordingly. Therefore, they cannot be used directly as student’s own work. These files must be referenced appropriately as a source of information as plagiarism is a serious offence and we strictly prohibit this.
Modern History HSC Resources:
- Modern History – Albert Speer – Premium Resources (15 Files)
- Modern History – Conflict in Europe – Premium Resources (7 Files)
- Modern History – Ho Chi Minh – Premium Resources (10 Files)
- Modern History – India – Premium Resources (4 Files)
- Modern History – Indochina – Premium Resources (26 Files)
- Modern History – Other Options – Premium Resources (2 Files)
- Modern History – Practice Papers – Premium Resources (5 Files)
- Modern History – Russia – Premium Resources (22 Files)
- Modern History – The Cold War – Premium Resources (9 Files)
- Modern History – USA – Premium Resources (14 Files)
- Modern History – World War 1 – Premium Resources (33 Files)
- Modern History – World War 2 – Premium Resources (11 Files)
- Modern History – Germany – Premium Resources (38 Files)
Premium HSC Resources
- To date, we have over 40 HSC Ancient History files for A+ club members
- Files include complete study notes, assessment tasks, practice papers and a range of sample answers to the most difficult questions
- All files are from 97+ ATAR students from the last two years.